In accordance with the directive of the Chief Judge of the State to limit court operations to essential matters during the pendency of the COVID-19 health crisis, any specific time limit for the commencement, filing, or service of any legal action, notice, motion, or other process or proceeding, as prescribed by the procedural laws of the state, including but not limited to the criminal procedure law, the family court act, the civil practice law and rules, the court of claims act, the surrogate's court procedure act, and the uniform court acts, or by any other statute, local law, ordinance, order, rule, or regulation, or part thereof, is hereby tolled from the date of this executive order until April 19, 2020; The date of the Executive Order is March 20, 2020.
CHIEF ADMINISTRATION JUDGE ORDER
- Governor Executive Order 202.1
- Governor Executive Order 202.2
- Governor Executive Order 202.3
- Governor Executive Order 202.4
- Governor Executive Order 202.5
- Governor Executive Order 202.6
- Governor Executive Order 202.7
- Governor Executive Order 202.8
- Governor Executive Order 202.9
- Governor Executive Order 202.10
- Governor Executive Order 202.14
ATTORNEY GENERAL ORDERS
- COVID-19 - Department of Justice Priorities
- Memo for All United States Attorneys on Travel
- Department of Justice COVID-19 Hoarding and Price Gouging Task Force
- Department of Justice Enforcement Actions Related to COVID-19
- Prioritization of Home Confinement As Appropriate in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Increasing Use of Home Confinement at Institutions Most Affected by COVID-19
- Litigating Pre-Trial Detention Issues During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Memo for All United States Attorneys on Federal Contractor Employees
Click here to view our most recent wins for our clients during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Factors Contributing to Domestic Violence and Assault Charges During COVID-19
"Applying for Financial Relief in the Wake of COVID-19: A Guide for Small Businesses” Hosted By Cohen Forman Barone, LLP
Can My Loved One Be Released Early from Prison Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic?
The CARES Act and Your Divorce
Mediation: Managing Family Law Issues Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic
The team you need on your side
HELPING CLIENTS OBTAIN BETTER OUTCOMES
“If it wasn’t for them my life would have forever been turned upside down.” - H.B.
“They made me feel like we were a team dedicated to getting me out of a difficult situation.” - M.M.